Olney, Austin "Pete"
Board Governance Committee; Campaign Steering Committee
Board Member since 2018
Austin "Pete" Olney retired after 33 years as a partner of the law firm LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene, & MacRae. He established and led the firm's maritime practice, residing in the Washington D.C. and Boston offices. His clients included major oil companies, ship owners, and marine insurers (P&I Clubs). Pete regularly visited Greece to speak at shipping conferences and to meet with Greek shipping clients. Before joining LeBoeuf Lamb, he served in Governor du Pont's cabinet as Delaware's Secretary of Natural Resources. Prior to that he was counsel to the U.S. House of Representatives Merchant Marine Committee. Pete served on the Hill School Board of Trustees (K-8) Middleburg, VA, chairing from 1993-1996. He served 17 years on the Middlesex School Board and was president from 2007-2015. He was a Connecticut College trustee from 2002-2007. Pete graduated from: Middlesex School (1966), Harvard College, A.B. cum laude (1970), and Georgetown University, JD (1975).
Latest from Thomas
- Μετονομασία του New Building του ACT σε Stavros Constantinidis Hall
- Πληροφορίες για τους Συλλόγους Γονέων & Κηδεμόνων Γυμνασίων και Λυκείων
- Ψηφιακές Πλατφόρμες Μάθησης & Σύγχρονη/Εξ Αποστάσεως Εκπαίδευση
- Ενημέρωση και λήψη συγκατάθεσης για χρήση φωτογραφιών και οπτικοακουστικού υλικού
- Γνωρίστε τους δωρητές μας