Job Announcement for CTY Greece Summer Program Positions
The Center for Talented Youth at Anatolia College seeks applicants for the 2021 Summer Programs in Thessaloniki and Athens for full-time employment from the 1st to the 16th of July 2021. At CTY Greece, you will work with an exceptional group of students and dynamic colleagues, and gain valuable experience in a rigorous academic community. This is a great opportunity for professional development for young scientists (teaching assistants).
The positions available and the job responsibilities are shown below:
1. A Teaching Assistant for the course “Foundations of Psychology” in the Athens program, for high school students.
- Qualifications: BA in Psychology
- Excellent command of the English language
2. A Teaching Assistant for the course “Genetics” in the Thessaloniki program, for high school students.
- Qualifications: BSc in Biology or Genetics or an equivalent degree
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages
The Job Responsibilities for the position are shown below:
TEACHING ASSISTANTS (TAs) are expected to assist the instructor during class time. Their daily working hours are morning/afternoon class times and evening sessions, where appropriate. TAs are expected to:
- tutor students
- assist with the class paperwork, photocopying, and clerical tasks
- set up and clean up demonstrations, activities, and laboratory experiments
- assist with the smooth operation of the class
Please note that CTY Greece is holding an ongoing recruiting process for young scientists, throughout the year. If you are interested in applying, please check the CTY Greece site for the courses offered through our program in order to confirm your background relevance. Your CV will be under consideration and you will be contacted, if your qualifications match any current or future positions.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.