Anatolia College invites expression of interest for the position of Payroll Officer to cover its immediate needs. The position is full time and reports to the Payroll Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly Payroll calculation for employees
- Calculation other than compensation amounts
- Various reporting to tax and social contributions authorities
- Preparation of supporting reports for the management
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- MSc will be considered as an asset
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Experience using search engines (internet) for research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, Google calendars, Google docs/forms; general Web proficiency
- Ability to work in a diverse multinational work environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to multi-task, get tasks done quickly and accurately
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Teamwork: Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, helps team leader to meet goals
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a relevant position is required
- Experience working in a school is considered an asset
A complete application package must include: (1) Letter of interest outlining qualifications for the position, (2) Complete Curriculum Vitae, (3) List of at least two professional references, including name, address, title, telephone number, and e-mail.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.