English Teacher for Bridge & Bilingual Program
Anatolia College invites expression of interest for the position of English Teacher for Bridge/Bilingual Program. It is a part time English teaching position from September 2019 to June 2020.
- Degree in English (literature or ESOL)
- Teaching experience in EFL at the primary level
- Teaching license/certification to teach in Greece or, for foreign teachers, ability to be certified
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek
- Experience using search engines (internet) for research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, Google calendars, Google docs/forms; general Web proficiency
- Ability to work in a diverse multinational work environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to multi-task, get tasks done quickly and accurately
- Adaptable/Flexible : Able to adapt to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Teamwork: Able to work as part of a team, meet team deadlines and responsibilities and assist team leader in meeting goals
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a relevant position is required
- Experience in working in a school is considered an asset
Preference will be given to
- International experience in teaching English
- Native speaker of English
- An EFL/ESOL qualification
- Experience and/or training in communicative, interactive teaching
- Experience in directing extra-curricular school activities
A complete application package must include: (1) Letter of interest outlining qualifications for the position, (2) Complete Curriculum Vitae, (3) List of at least two professional references, including name, address, title, telephone number, and e-mail.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.