Anatolia College invites expression of interest for the position of Junior Accountant to cover its immediate needs. The position is full time and reports to the Chief Accountant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process of invoices and documents
- Recording of transactions/ accounting entries
- Other Accounting tasks and reconciliations
- Preparation of supporting reports
- Filling work
- Other tasks assigned by the Chief Accountant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- MSc will be considered as an asset
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Experience using search engines (internet) for research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, Google calendars, Google docs/forms; general Web proficiency
- Ability to work in a diverse multinational work environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to multi-task, get tasks done quickly and accurately
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Teamwork: Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, helps team leader to meet goals
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a multinational company/Institution.
- Experience working in a school/ education field is considered an asset
A complete application package must include: (1) Letter of interest outlining qualifications for the position, (2) Complete Curriculum Vitae, (3) One professional reference, including name, address, title, telephone number, and e-mail.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.