Security Guard - Pinewood
Overview of the Position
The Security Guard is responsible for the campus security during his/her duty.
Scope of the Position
The Security Guard reports directly to the Director of Security and Cleaning Services. The position is full time, with working hours from 7:40 to 16:40 throughout the year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as gate keeper during his/her duty and monitors anyone who wants to access the campus
- Records and controls the access of all visitors during the day and ensures visitors wear the appropriate visitor badges
- Regulates the traffic during drop off and pick up and ensures the good flow of traffic and the security of the students
- Checks all the deliveries and guides them to the designated areas
- Monitors the security footage from the cameras and alerts the appropriate persons if and when needed
- Makes sure that all students leaving the campus outside regular school hours have the necessary permission
- If time permits, the security guard makes rounds to check the campus grounds
- Takes care of the cleanliness of the security booth and the area around
The guard must be responsible and alert during his/her duty in order to prevent any mishaps or accidents in the campus. Must be friendly and firm with visitors and disposed to provide them with any help they need during their time on campus.
Education and/or Experience
High School graduate with 2-3 years of experience in the security field.
Good command of Greek (required)
Good command of English (required)
Method of application
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.