Secondary English Teacher
Anatolia College is accepting resumes /curriculum vitae from inspired and passionate educators for the possibility of full time employment in the English Department, teaching students in grades 7-12.
Appointment begins September 1st, 2020.
- Native Speaker of English - American or British National
- Permanent or Professional Certification / License in teaching students at the Secondary level (grades 7-12)
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature / Language
- 3-5 years of full-time teaching at the Secondary level
- Proficient in use of technology in the classroom
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience writing curriculum
- Ability to direct and lead extra-curricular activities and projects
- Experience teaching MYP (Middle Years Program) or IBDP (International Baccalaureate Diploma Program)
- Post Undergraduate Degree in English Literature or Language or Secondary Education
Pay and Conditions:
- Two-year contract, subject to renewal upon review
- Competitive salary and benefits package includes Social Security benefits, medical insurance and optional pension plan
- Housing on campus (or a monthly stipend if housing on campus is unavailable)
- Airline ticket for the start and end of the contract
- Teachers are expected to be on duty from the 1st of September – 31st of June (excluding scheduled holidays in fall, winter and spring as per the academic calendar).
The subject of your correspondence should be “Secondary English Teacher Position.”
- Cover letter/letter of interest
- Complete Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- List of at least four professional references from recent employers (Names, Positions, Addresses and Phone Numbers)
- Teacher portfolio / Samples of work (if available – in either electronic or digital form)
We will be accepting applications until the position is filled.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.