Director of Testing Office
Anatolia College invites expression of interest for the position of Director of Testing Office to cover its needs and join our MSU Team. The position requires overseeing all the examination-related activities of the Testing Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the exam provider, MSU, and our Greek partner institution
- Remain informed about activities of local competitors including their promotional initiatives and administrative practices
- Conduct and monitor promotional activities to increase public awareness of the MSU exams
- Remain aware of the curricula of language schools throughout Greece
- Maintain rapport that has been established with school owners, language teachers & the public
- Coordinate promotional initiatives with the school’s marketing department
- Submit the Testing Office’s annual budget
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English, Linguistics, Education or TEFL/TESOL certification
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge of examination administration practices that are followed by various local and international examination bodies is required
- Considerable language teaching experience at B2 level and above on the CEFR will be considered an asset
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field
A complete application package must include: (1) Letter of interest outlining qualifications for the position, (2) Complete Curriculum Vitae, (3) List of at least two professional references, including name, address, title, telephone number, and e-mail.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.