IT Support Officer - Pinewood
Overview of the Position
Educating the youth is an enormous task. We are looking for someone who has the right mix of compassion, technical knowledge, and who can guide users to the fullest use of the hardware and/or software at Pinewood, so that our teachers can be daily and fully supported.
The IT Support Officer is responsible for installing and maintaining IT hardware and software, monitoring the school’s network connections and managing user access. The Officer reports to the IT Director of Anatolia College and works closely with the Business Manager of Pinewood and all Pinewood Faculty & Staff.
Key Competencies and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating system, and software applications
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system, and network issues
- Updating software on school’s computers
- Guiding faculty and staff through a series of actions to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Monitoring network performance and managing user access
- Monitoring the security of technology resources
- Setting up user accounts and dealing with password issues for faculty, staff, and students
- Maintaining logs and/or lists of repairs and maintenance
- Cooperating with the school’s external IT providers
- Providing individual training and support to faculty and staff on existing and new technology resources as needed
- Maintaining a current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources
- Testing and evaluating new technologies and making recommendations about the purchase of new technology resources
- Update and manage various server operating systems
- Maintain the school’s website
- Assist with the procurement of hardware & software
Education & Experience
Applicants must have a University level degree in Computer Science or relevant field, in addition to being proficient in the use of the English language.
Applicants must demonstrate proficient knowledge in various aspects of IT, including Windows, macOS, Linux, networking, etc. Previous experience in an IT support, system administration, DevOps, and/or network administration position is desirable.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.