Promotional Officer, Testing Office
Anatolia College invites expression of interest for the position of Promotional Officer to cover its needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting regular visits to schools in the Testing Office’s area of jurisdiction
- Being available for regular travel to regional towns / cities in Northern Greece
- Disseminating information concerning the MSU exams to such schools
- Maintaining detailed records of all such visits including feedback obtained
- Referring matters requiring further consideration or attention to the Director of the Testing Office
- Establishing contact with the organizers of various book exhibitions and/or language conferences at which the Testing Office maintains a stand for the purpose of disseminating information and materials for the MSU exams and being present for the duration of such events
- Ordering and maintaining supplies of promotional materials used throughout the year for distribution during school visits, exam presentations and book exhibitions
- Organizing the schedule of MSU presentations for Thessaloniki and the regional test centers in collaboration with the Testing Office Director and all matters connected with the successful conducting of such presentations
- Coordinating the securing of suitable exam facilities (hotels, schools, etc.) at each of the Testing Office’s regional test centers after visits to inspect such facilities when they are new, and negotiating favorable terms with respect to rents, use of reliable equipment, etc.
- Booking accommodation for examiners working away from their home towns
- When necessary, securing the employment of additional examinations staff (proctors, cleaners, etc.) at such regional test centers and duly providing the office registrar or administrative assistant with the required personal details of such staff
- Assisting actively in all procedures required for the administration of the examinations twice a year, including the registering of candidates, allocation of exam slots, preparation of various examination materials, and subsequent processing of exam response materials
- During the exam periods (May/June and December) conducting random spot visits to regional test centers if relieved of other exam obligations to ensure that the test centers are operating in accordance with the Testing Office’s regulations and demands
- Examining other ways of promoting MSU exams
- Collaborating with Anatolia College’s Director of Marketing Manager in the procuring of promotional materials and implementing of initiatives
- Monitoring developments in the Greek EFL field and reporting to the Testing Office Director
- University degree (BA or MA), preferably in English or Marketing
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Good Public R skills
- A good knowledge of the EFL environment and Language frontistirio system in Greece
- Contacts in the EFL environment (schools / publishers / language organizations)
- An excellent command of Greek and English
- Computer literacy with advanced skills in word processing and the maintaining of different data bases
- A wide knowledge of English Language Teaching Skills
- Marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.
- Preparation and delivery of promotional presentations
- Composition and post of online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc to augment the company’s presence in the market
- The ability to interact pleasantly with colleagues, candidates and members of the public, displaying, at all times, a professional attitude and maintaining the atmosphere of friendly discipline which is necessary to the proper functioning of the college
- Driver’s licence
- Relevant experience in the field will be an asset
A complete application package must include: (1) Letter of interest outlining qualifications for the position, (2) Complete Curriculum Vitae, (3) List of at least four professional references, including name, address, title, telephone number, and e-mail.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.