Θέση Πληροφορικού στη Δευτεροβάθμια
Anatolia College invites expression of interest for the position of Computer Science teacher to cover its immediate needs (September 2021). It is a part-time job for teaching the Computer course in classes of the 1st to the 4th form (Α’ Γυμ – Α’ Λυκ).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching in the 1st to 4th form
- In school duties
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences (ΠΕ 86)
- MSc or PhD in the relevant field is considered an asset
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Greek
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of new technologies such as Arduino, Raspberyy Pi is considered an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to multi-task, get tasks done quickly and accurately
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Teamwork: Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, helps team leader to meet goals
- Experience working in a school/ education field is considered an asset
A complete application package must include: (1) Letter of interest outlining qualifications for the position, (2) Complete Curriculum Vitae.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.