Lifelong Learning Center Administrative Officer
The American College of Thessaloniki (ACT) is seeking a full-time Administrative Officer for its Lifelong Learning Center (LLC), with a fixed contract (with the option of extend) as of September 1, 2022. The LLC Administrative Officer will play an instrumental role in the operations of the Lifelong Learning Center at ACT. The LLC Administrative Officer reports to the Lifelong Learning Center Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the LLC Administrative Officer include:
- Organize and coordinate LLC activities, ensuring that such activities contribute to the LLC’s strategic objectives.
- Assist in recruitment efforts.
- Manage LLC records, including LLC’s Learning Management System, Solon.
- Assist the marketing team to develop channels of communication and engagement, including digital strategies, to build a robust and active LLC community.
Education and/or Experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including report writing and writing for and understanding of different audiences and sensitivity for different cultural contexts, in both English and Greek.
- Extensive knowledge of social media channels and their use in engaging and networking within a designated audience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- A minimum of 2 years of business experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage and develop relationships with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds
- Strong understanding of and commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise with people at all levels, and of all ages and backgrounds.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and priorities as required delivering tasks on time.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours as required in the execution of job responsibilities including evenings and weekends.
At Anatolia College, we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of gender, race, religion, marital status, disability, age, and sexual orientation.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.