Kindergarten Link Program
Afterschool English lessons for Kindergarten pupils attending Anatolia Elementary School.
The Kindergarten Link program offers a rewarding and inspiring English experience in the form of additional after school lessons for our Kindergarten children.
All research shows two languages are better than one
The earlier children are exposed to a second language the higher their level of skill in attention and thinking, reading, and language learning.
The younger the better
Kindergarten Link follows a specially designed curriculum and focuses on developing children’s skills through interactive learning and fun games and lays the foundations for language learning in the most effective way.
It is taught:
- By experienced bilingual teachers with local and international experience
- In small classes to ensure individual attention
- In an English-speaking environment
- By encouraging children’s creativity through interactive learning
- Immediately after normal school hours with school bus option
- In children’s familiar surrounding
Language confusion is a myth
Day & Times
Mon, Wed, Fri: 13:40 - 14:20
500€ per year (in 3 installments) - bus fee included
Want to know more? Fill out the request info form below:
or contact us:
Mon – Fri: 12:00 – 20:00
Tel & Fax 2310 398287