Afterschool English lessons for Anatolia Elementary School students in grades 1 to 6.
The Link Program enables Anatolia Elementary School students to have extra afterschool English lessons without leaving the school grounds. The program is aimed at students who would like to improve their English and learn as much as possible.
Kindergarten students are given the opportunity to be exposed to a second language in our Kindergarten Link Program.
The Link Program for Anatolia Elementary School students includes:
- English lessons three times a week, after a short break from morning school which takes place once regular classes are over
- Bus service (specific routes)
- Lessons taught by experienced bilingual teachers
- The latest tried and tested English language materials from the US and UK
- Lessons in small groups in a familiar environment
- Use of interactive methodology to promote children's fluency
- All communication takes place in English
Day & Times
The children stay in the campus where their morning school takes place.
The Link Program takes place Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Grades 1 to 3: 15:00 - 16:00
Grades 4 to 6: 14:45 - 16:05
Kindergarten: € 500 (bus fee included)
Grades 1-3: €650 (bus fee not included*)
Grades 4-6: € 880 (bus fee not included*)
*Bus fee: €100
1. In three equal installments
2. 5% discount for advance payment (by end of September)
3. 5% discount for 2nd child, 30% for 3rd, while the 4th child attends for free
Mon – Fri: 12:00 – 20:00
Tel & Fax 2310 398287