Αποστολή & Αξίες
Anatolia College is an integrated academic community committed to developing students’ talents through innovative educational approaches and open inquiry within a culture of academic excellence. We instill a heightened sense of social responsibility, in an environment that nurtures the ethical, creative and physical development of young people.
We aim to be the school of choice irrespective of financial circumstance and strive to instill in our students the drive to excel in their personal, professional and social attainment.
We aspire for all Anatolia students:
- to immerse themselves in a culture of educational excellence, focused on innovation, creativity, critical thinking, leadership, and the development of talents.
- to develop personal integrity, intellectual vitality, discipline and respect for themselves and others.
- to engage energetically and cooperatively in the life of the school as well as society, valuing the rich diversity of belief and experience.
We strive to:
- instill in all students the desire to seek understanding of themselves and the larger world through open inquiry and critical thinking.
- engage and develop talented, well-trained and passionate faculty committed to educational excellence.
- impact society by building valued partnerships through the engagement of the wider community by sharing best practices and promoting social responsible actions and initiatives.
- create a school environment in which all stakeholders (management, teaching and administrative staff, parents, alumni) share a common mission and operate in an open environment based on clear rules, mutual respect and cooperation.
- foster lasting bonds among faculty, staff, and students, which encourage a culture of integrity, self-reliance, and collegiality and instill a sense of responsibility for each other and for the broader world.
- create a learning environment that maximizes human potential, cultivates civic awareness, instills respect for the environment and promotes health, while enhancing the understanding among the peoples of Greece and the United States in a safe and secure
- provide to the maximum possible number of promising students the opportunity of becoming part of the Anatolia community, irrespective of their financial ability thus attracting students from diverse economic and cultural backgrounds creating a community
rich in diversity.
- demonstrate a consistent balance of operational efficiency and educational effectiveness thus securing the financial strength of the organization by being a role model of sound management in a not-for-profit context.