Teaching Aid for Bridge/Bilingual/Link Program
Anatolia College invites expression of interest for a part time Teaching Aid for Bridge/Bilingual Program from September 2019 to June 2020.
- Qualification in teaching young children
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek
- Experience using search engines (internet) for research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, Google calendars, Google docs/forms; general Web proficiency
- Ability to work in a diverse multinational work environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to multi-task, get tasks done quickly and accurately
- Adaptable/Flexible to change, open to new ideas and new responsibilities, handle pressure, and adjust plans to meet changing needs.
- Teamwork: Ability to work as part of a team, meet team deadlines and responsibilities, assist team leader in meeting goals
- Teaching experience in EFL at a primary level
Preference will be given to
- Experience in working with young children in a school setting
- Experience in an international setting
- Native speaker of English
- EFL/ESOL qualification
- Experience and/or training in communicative interactive teaching
- Teaching license/certification to teach in Greece or, for foreign teachers, ability to be certified
A complete application package must include: (1) Letter of interest outlining qualifications for the position, (2) Complete Curriculum Vitae, (3) List of at least two professional references, including name, address, title, telephone number, and e-mail.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.