STEM Instructor, Anatolia Elementary School
Anatolia College is seeking to appoint an STEM Instructor to cover its immediate needs in Anatolia Elementary School. The STEM Instructor will guide Kindergarten and Elementary students into Science and Engineering activities as a part of the in-school STEM program for the current School year.
You will report to: Coordinators of STEM and After School Activities
Contract details: Fixed contract, part time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach 6 STEM classes per week for Preschool and elementary students
- Develop in collaboration with the Anatolia College STEM office the necessary curriculum
- Prepare for the lessons, i.e. prepare notes, check and purchase the materials needed, prepare the lab for the activities, evaluate the sessions and develop materials for the program’s promotion
- Bachelor Degree in Science or any Engineering discipline or bachelor degree in education
- MSc or PhD in any of the STEM fields is considered an asset
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to develop new curriculum based on internet and book sources
- Strong creativity in order to develop new curriculum upon basic science principles
- Experience using Science and Engineering kits
- Excellent knowledge and use of web resources
- Ability to efficiently handle a lab based classroom
- Ability to develop a long term project based upon an Engineering topic
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Experience working in a school/ education field is considered an asset
- Previous experience in working with small children in groups
A Complete Curriculum Vitae is required.
Also the applicant should be available for a presentation simulating a class lesson.
It is the policy of Anatolia College to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.