Senior Instructional Technology Consultant
If you are looking for the next step in your career as a Senior Instructional Technology Consultant, this may be your chance to join Anatolia College.
Anatolia College, with a history extending over 130 years, is a private nonprofit American educational institution. It is an integrated academic community committed to developing students’ talents through innovative educational approaches and open inquiry within a culture of academic excellence.
The Instructional Technology consultant will identify, design, and effectively incorporate technology plans, tools, and programs into a school's learning environment. The Instructional Technology consultant should be able to instruct both teaching staff and students in the use of technology-based learning tools as well as to coordinate with other IT staff to share best practices and provide support to faculty.
You will report to: IT Director
Contract details: full time, indefinite duration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Educational technology support for the Anatolia faculty to plan and implement activities of learning, practicing and interacting with technology through the integration of interactive and engaging technologies
- Educational technology research and testing
- Design of cross-divisional training programs for faculty and staff
- Training delivery for faculty and staff
- Learning Management System coordination and support (Moodle, ManageBAC)
- Producing and maintaining media and technology guides aimed for students, faculty and staff
- Monitor and evaluate the use of instructional technology to ensure that resources and activities enhance rigorous academic content and the School’s mission
- Collaborating with faculty on exploring and introducing innovative teaching and learning practices with the aid of technology.
- Checking for the proper operation of technological equipment in classrooms and labs, resolving also software/hardware problems
- Oversee of implementation of IT related activities
Am I a good fit for the job? Check below
- Bachelor degree in the IT field will be considered an asset
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Your written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English are very strong
- You have experience in using search engines (internet) for research
- You excel using Microsoft Word and Excel, Google calendars, Google docs/forms, SQL, Computer programming; general Web proficiency
- You enjoy working in a diverse multinational work environment
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You are able to multitask, get tasks done quickly and accurately
- Adaptability/Flexibility is your thing: You adapt to change, are open to new ideas, take on new responsibilities, handle pressure, and adjust plans to meet changing needs.
- You are a team player: Meet all team deadlines and responsibilities, helps team leader to meet goals
- Experience working in a school/ education field is considered as an asset
If you are interested in the position, check what we need
- Letter of interest outlining qualifications for the position
- Complete Curriculum Vitae
It is the policy of Anatolia College to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic.
Δεχόμαστε καθόλη τη διάρκεια του έτους αιτήσεις από
Συμπληρώστε και στείλτε μας την αίτησή σας από τον αντίστοιχο σύνδεσμο.