Since its founding in 1886, the name of Anatolia has been synonymous with educational innovation and achievement. Located in Thessaloniki, Greece since 1923, Anatolia College is a private, non-profit, international learning community imbued with the best ideals of Greek and American education. As one of the leading few institutions that offer quality education from pre-K all the way to graduate studies, Anatolia prepares eager learners from all over the world for the challenges of professional life and beyond, through its various academic divisions.
More specifically, Anatolia College comprises:
- Anatolia Elementary School, serving primary education from pre-K to grade 6
- Anatolia High School, which consists of two Middle and two High Schools, alongside the IB program that prepares students for university study worldwide
- Pinewood American International School, which serves as a bridge with the international community and offers primary and secondary education (from pre-K to grade 12) in an exclusively English-speaking environment
- ACT, its US-NECHE accredited and EU validated tertiary division, an institution of higher learning offering Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a variety of fields, alongside an Entrepreneurship Hub and a Lifelong Learning Center
- CTΥ Greece (Center for Talented Youth), which provides enhanced educational opportunities to bright students from Greece and the Southeastern European region, and is the result of the strategic partnership of Anatolia College, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation and Johns Hopkins University.
Our modern, well-equipped buildings sit on an expansive campus, where we provide high caliber instruction.
As an integrated academic community, we are committed to developing students’ talents through innovative educational approaches and open inquiry within a culture of academic excellence. We instill a heightened sense of social responsibility, in an environment that nurtures ethical, creative and physical development.