The website www.anatolia.edu.gr (from hereon after called “Website”) offers its visitors information regarding the Anatolia College, a non-profit educational organization with a long tradition in education and offering at all levels of education. The institution was founded in 1886 in Merzifon (Turkey) and in 1924 settled in Thessaloniki. Designed with excellence, groundbreaking educational activities and high-level teaching, Anatolia College has become an educational center with Pan-Hellenic and international recognition. The educational organization maintains one of the largest scholarship programs in Greece, as well as a multifaceted program of social actions and contributions.
By accessing this website, and any other linked websites administrated by Anatolia College, the user (from hereon after called “User”) agrees to accept the Terms of Service that are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU 2016/679) of April 27, 2016, and relevant Greek legislation for the protection of personal data, electronic communication, and intellectual property.
VALIDITY OF TERMS OF SERVICE
The website is used “as is”. The administrator of the Website secures that unauthorized users are not permitted to modify, alter, or intervene to its content. Anatolia College has the capability and responsibility of modifying the content of this website without modifying the current Terms. Users should check these Terms of Service and any possible revisions, before using the website.
This Website provides information including without limitation:
- History, mission, programs, and services of Anatolia College in all educational levels (Pre-K, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School, High School, IB, ACT-American College of Thessaloniki),
- Center for Talented Youth Greece
- Pinewood International Schools
as well other extracurricular programs (Bridge Bilingual Program, Life Long Learning Center, etc.)
- News regarding the educational institution, student news, alumni news, faculty news, etc.
- Online publications
- Enrollment to various programs and exams
- Contact details regarding Parent, Alumni, and Friend Associations of Anatolia College/li>
- The ability to donate money for the purposes of Anatolia College
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise specified, all content in the Website, including but not limited to: logos, brand names, photos, texts, videos, and in general all files and source code, is subject to copyright by Anatolia College, under Greek, European and International legislation.
The exception to this rule are photos of third parties that have been sent to Anatolia College for the sole purpose of being published, such as photos sent by parents/guardians where their children are being shown from extracurricular activities and have been published after receiving consent from the parent/guardian.
This content cannot be wholly or partly copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, deleted, republished, sold, run, published, or transmitted by any means by any user, without the written approval of Anatolia College.
The User can use (print, copy, store) select abstracts from the content of this Website, and is obliged to cite the exact location the content was found. Furthermore, the content is available for personal, domestic use, and not for commercial use or other purposes. It is clarified that the ability to use said content for personal use does not mean that Anatolia College grants intellectual property rights.
Logos of third parties, organizations, associations, and sponsors are their own intellectual and industrial property, and as such, they are in control for their respective rights for use. Photos and applications of third party logos, organizations, and sponsors of Anatolia College are subject to intellectual property rights and protected under national, European, and international legislation for intellectual property.
Anatolia College cannot guarantee the quality and the validity of the content and/or the security methods used by linked websites. If the User decides to access through the links a website of a third party, does so under his/her own responsibility.
The Users accept and agree that they will use this Website lawfully and appropriately, and are bound not to use the website for illegal activities such as:
- Harm a minor.
- Transmit and/or access content that violates any third party right (i.e. intellectual property), insults the personality of a third party, is illegal, and violates the private life of a third party.
- Mislead others for the source of content of the Website, cause damages in any way of Anatolia College’s reputation or other third party, endanger the security of the network, block any visitor to access the Website, or any service hosted in Anatolia College’s network, or bypass their identity check.
- Install and promote, in any way, any unauthorized advertisement or any SPAM mail , and any other unauthorized promotion of content, in addition to installation and promotion of advertisements without the consent of the owners.
- Install and promote content that contains viruses or other malicious code that intend to bypass, destroy, or restrict the use of any software or network, or block others from using said website.
USER CONSENT & PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to access certain services, Anatolia College may request to verify User's information. The information entered must always be accurate, true, and full. Users are responsible for their acts while accessing the Website, and are required to notify the administrator of the Website for any (including possible) violation of security. Personal data that Users provide will not be disclosed to third parties under any condition.
By accessing the Website, the visitor/user may state if he/she consents to receive newsletters from Anatolia College about news, programs, and events organized by the institution.
Moreover, Anatolia College bears no responsibility for indemnification of any damage caused by Users of this Website, or other third parties, for reasons related to the availability and/or use of the Website, to any failure to access information provided by the Website, or any unauthorized third party interference on information available through the Website.
Anatolia College is not able to guarantee that the services and functions of the Website and/or servers will be uninterrupted, without any bugs, virus and malware free, regardless if this applies to the Website, or any other website or server used to transmit the content.
COOKIE USE AND RELEVANT TECHNOLOGIES
Last modification: April 2020