Where to give
We are raising funds for three critical areas that will transform Anatolia College for its next century.
Student Access and Success
- Endow scholarships for elementary, high school, and college students to respond to the increasing need created by the economic crisis.
- Establish an endowed scholarship fund for the Center for Talented Youth (CTY) to continue Anatolia’s support for gifted Greek youth who benefit from this enrichment program.
- Construct a multi-purpose Student Center at the American College of Thessaloniki to serve as the heart of ACT, to cultivate community spirit, and to amplify student success.
- Establish an endowed fund for faculty development to provide Anatolia teachers with new, innovative learning opportunities using the latest in technology.
- Further develop the Innovation Isle (STEM), which includes a fabrication lab and a green chemistry lab, part of our Center for Green Education, a world first at a high school level.
- Create flexible learning spaces that promote new and innovative pedagogical approaches and methods.
- Upgrade library and infrastructure programs, improve technology provisions, enhance collections, and preserve historical archives.
Campus enhancements and innovations serve to further accomodate our shifting learning paradigms and new educational models. Investing in new infrastructure and technology (in new spaces, classrooms and labs, etc.) allows education to inspire and gives room for students to grow beyond their potential.
- Build a new, unified Elementary School campus with modern state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure to replace aging, outdated buildings.
- Upgrade and expand facilities for the International Baccalaureate Program to support growth in this academically challenging and rigorous curriculum.
- Construction of the STEM Center building, which will house labs and classrooms that follow the principles of STEM education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
- Improve outdated classrooms and laboratories at our century-old high school.
- Introduce environmentally friendly systems to improve energy efficiency and Anatolia College’s carbon footprint.