Nurturing English can be a fun-filled, rewarding, and inspiring experience!
This unique program nurtures full or emergent bilinguals to speak, read and write English fluently and correctly.
It is designed to meet the needs of children:
- who are exposed to English outside the classroom
- who have lived abroad
- who have at least 1 English-speaking parent
- who have been exposed to English from a young age
The Bilingual Program is taught:
- by dedicated bilingual teachers with local and international experience
- in small classes to ensure individual attention
- in an English-speaking environment
- through innovative methods
- to encourage children’s creativity and independent learning
- on the familiar Anatolia Elementary School premises
How are the lessons taught?
All communication takes place in English. Teachers adapt the level of language to the age of the children with grammar and vocabulary practiced through literature and hands-on experience.
Do the children have homework?
Lessons are designed primarily for classroom interaction and hands-on experience with a moderate amount of homework.
Does the program prepare children for external exams?
The program helps children develop the skills needed for various exams such as:
- A2 and B1 (Council of Europe level)
- B2 (Lower) including MSU-CELC, ECCE, FCE
- C2 (Proficiency) including MSU-CELP, ECPE, CPE
- Anatolia High School Entrance Exams
Day & Times
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday : 16.15-17.45
- Level Pre-K to Level 3: twice a week
- Level 4-9: three times a week
Pre-K, K - 595€
Level 1 - 760€
Levels 2,3 - 810€
Levels 4,5 - 970€
Level 6 - 1070€
Levels 7,8,9 (Exam Classes) - 1130€
1. In three equal installments
2. 5% discount for advance payment (by end of September)
3. 5% discount for 2nd child, 30% for 3rd, while the 4th child attends for free
Mon – Fri: 12:00 – 20:00
Tel & Fax 2310 398287