Learning English can be a fun-filled, rewarding, and inspiring experience!
The Bridge Program is an innovative English learning program for all children aged 4-15 (proficiency). Emphasis is not only placed on students' linguistic but also on their social, emotional and creative skills.
The Bridge Program is taught:
- by dedicated Bilingual teachers with local and international experience
- in small groups to ensure individual attention
- in an all English-speaking environment
- using innovative method to encourage independent learning and creativity
- on the Anatolia Elementary School campus
- classes from Pre-k to proficiency level
How much of the lesson in conducted in English?
All lessons, at all levels, take place in English including student-to-student communication. Teachers adapt language to the level through interactive methodology and hands-on experience.
Do the children have homework?
While every effort is made to design a syllabus based primarily on class input, there is also a moderate amount of homework.
Up to what level are the classes?
Children are ensured a full English learning course from Pre-K to Proficiency with experienced teachers at each level. Exams prepared for include:
- A2 and B1 (Council of Europe level)
- B2 (Lower) including MSU-CELC, ECCE, FCE
- C2 (Proficiency) including MSU-CELP, ECPE, CPE
- Anatolia High School Entrance Exams
Day & Times
Mon, Wed, and Fri: 16:15 – 17:45 or 18:15 – 19:45 (Level Pre-k – Proficiency)
Tue, Thu: 16:15 – 17:45 or 18:15 – 19:45 (Level Pre-k – Level 2)
- Level Pre-K to Level 3: twice a week
- Level 4-9: three times a week
Pre-K, K - 417€
Level 1 - 532€
Levels 2,3 - 648€
Levels 4,5 - 776€
Level 6 - 856€
Levels 7,8,9 (Exam Classes) - 904€
1. In three equal installments
2. 5% discount for advance payment (by end of September)
3. 5% discount for 2nd child, 30% for 3rd, while the 4th child attends for free
Want to know more? Fill out the request info form below:
or contact us:
Mon – Fri: 12:00 – 20:00
Tel & Fax 2310 398287