Monday, February 18 , 2019
Gym. A’ (RH) Gym. B’ (RC) Lyk. A’ (LA) Lyk. B’ (PD)
TO LYKEION AND IB ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- All students are invited to the French University Fair today from 10:30 to 5:30 at the French Institute of Thessaloniki. Representatives from 20 universities, schools of economics and business management, and polytechnics will present on the variety of study opportunities in France.
TO ALL SCHOOLS
- There will be a mandatory meeting for Oratory today during the big break in Mac 308.
- All duet actors and students preparing pieces for dramatic and comic oral interpretation of literature must sign up for the in-school tournament to be held on Sunday, February 24th. Duet actors should sign up at the bulletin board in Macedonia. Oral interpretation can sign up at the Macedonia bulletin board or in Eleftheriades Library. You must sign up by the end of the day today.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed or stressed? Anxious or upset? Whether the answer is yes or no, come watch Anatolia students have a nervous breakdown in Raphael! The Drama Club presents: Women on the Edge of a Nervous Breakdown, this weekend and next weekend. Come to the Student Services Office to get your tickets, and do it fast if you want good seats.
- Attention all photographers: it’s your time to shine! Enter the annual Anatolia photography competition by following the instructions posted around campus. The deadline is March 30th.
- The Eco Fashion Show Club needs the following materials: newspapers, magazines, jeans, CDs, ribbons, clean soda cans, plastic bags, and old clothes and accessories. If you have any of these to recycle, please bring them to the White House Art Room during any big break.
The following clubs will also meet today during the big break:
Lacrosse (1-3); Gymnasium Field
Mind and Body Relief (1); Gymnasium Gym
Lykeion & IB
Greek Rhetoric Debate (4-6); Mac 221
Mathimatiki Etaireia (4-6); Mac 116
Mindfulness (IB); Kyrides 5
Weightlifting (6); Lyk. Gym Weight Room
Comic Oral Interpretation (1-6); Mac 307
Cosmetics and Chemistry (2-5); Green Lab
Debate (3-6); Mac 314
Ecology and Conservation (1-4); White 1
F1 in Schools (1-6); Mac 119
MSU Preparation (1-4); NR 1
Music Appreciation (1-6); NR 4
Smart Cities and Green Engineering (3-5); Mac 112
Tennis Lessons (1-6); Tennis Courts