FOR: Monday, December 17, 2018
Gym. A’ (RH) Gym. B’ (RC) Lyk. A’ (LA) Lyk. B’ (PD)
TO LYKEION AND IB ASSEMBLIES ONLY
- Attention ACMUN delegates: the Historical Committee will have its first meeting today during the big break in Mac 224. Attendance is mandatory. Delegates will also receive their assignments.
- Seniors: please remember to take your senior picture for the yearbook. Further announcements will be placed in your classrooms.
TO ALL SCHOOLS
- If you are interested in attending a summer program in the States this summer, come to the general information session in the Library AV Room tomorrow at 3:20 PM.
- Students traveling to Denmark should bring their permission slips to the Student Services Office by tomorrow.
- All students interested in dorm tutoring and mentoring other students in Greek, Ancient Greek, or German, please email Ms. Perakaki or find her in the USCC office from Monday to Wednesday.
The following clubs will also meet today during the big break:
Mind and Body Relief (1); Gymnasium Gym
Lykeion & IB
Greek Rhetoric Debate (4-6); Mac 221
Mathimatiki Etaireia (4-6); Mac 116
Mindfulness (IB); Kyrides 5
Weightlifting (6); Lyk. Gym Weight Room
Comic Oral Interpretation (1-6); Mac 307
Cosmetics and Chemistry (2-5); Green Lab
Debate (3-6); Mac 314
Ecology and Conservation (1-4); White 1
F1 in Schools (1-6); Mac 119
MSU Preparation (1-4); NR 1
Music Appreciation (1-6); NR 4
Smart Cities and Green Engineering (3-5); Mac 112
Tennis Lessons (1-6); Tennis Courts