Anatolia Students Excel in the Online 6th Greek Forensics Tournament
One hundred and sixty (160) students and 55 judges from 6 gymnasiums and 8 lykeia from Athens, Thessaloniki, and Larisa gathered on 3 Zoom meetings and 2 Webinars to compete in Greek Oratory and Greek Rhetoric Debate during the weekend. Congratulations to advisors Zoi Kotroni, Andy Spandou, Aris Rogkotis, Alexia Seridou, and Kleri Mitrouli, for preparing the Anatolia teams so well! Congratulations to all the Anatolia students who participated and especially to:
- Gymnasium students Maria Kalpaki, Nefeli Onasi, and Andrianna Solomonidou, and Lykeion students Georgios Peios, Maria-Eirini Simoni, and Evangelia Belevesli, who placed 1st in Debate.
- Gymnasium students Georgia Petkou, Alexandra Proedrou-Psychopoulou, and Maria-Konstantina Papadopoulou, and Lykeion/IB students Maria-Eleni Tsalera, Christos Spanopoulos, and Melina Kouidou, who placed 2nd in Debate.
- Gymnasium students Athanasia Siafa, Konstantinos Dimitrainas, and Lykeion student Katerina Chanioti, finalists in Oratory.
- Gymnasium student Afroditi Schoina and Lykeion student Magda Makri, honorable mentions in Oratory.
- Lykeion students Maria Ioakeimidou, Katerina Kourtsopoulou, and Magda Makri, who made the Debate semi-finals.
Also, a BIG THANK YOU to the 54 amazing Anatolia volunteers, who made this tournament possible, and especially to George Chatzivalasis, for being on top of everything and everyone throughout the tournament!